Illumine Industries Pvt Ltd
Illuminei is a diversified Engineering services company in the Clean Energy space currently supporting India, the US and Europe in fulfilling their Energy requirements. We need an agile leader who can accomplish tasks in tight timelines with limited supervision and will be ready to form a team later.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Educational Qualifications :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role ( 1 -3 years )
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing .Analytical mindset and critical thinking,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors in Business/Marketing Required, Masters degree is an additional bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Digital Marketing Experience:
- SEM (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com